Attorney Dabrowski has lectured and published widely in highly regarded professional venues. A sampling of those include:
Employment Law: Discrimination, Retaliation And Wage Payment
- Stereotypes Affecting Women in Law, Perception and Punishment (Pennsylvania Bar Association, November, 2010)
- “I Wish I Could Fire You Right Now!” (Crescendo, October, 2008)
- Taxation of Awards and Settlements in Employment Cases (Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA), 2008)
ERISA Pension, Health And Disability Benefit Plans
- Uncle Sam, Pennsylvania and the New Family: What Do Federal, State and Local Governments Owe Their LGBT Employees’ Spouses, Partners & Children (Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2014)
- Equality v. Faith – What Do Religious Organizations Owe Their LGBT Employees’ Spouses, Partners & Children (Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2014)
- The Impact of the Affordable Care Act on Employee Benefit Plans (Jenkins Law Library, 2013)
- ERISA Rights and Remedies (Elder Law Committee of the Philadelphia Bar Association, 2008)
- ERISA Litigation, Litigating Employment Discrimination Cases, Pennsylvania Bar Institute and U.S. District Court (December, 2007)
- Mandatory Disclosures Required by ERISA, 1 Employee Rights Quarterly (Autumn 2000).
- Impact of the Affordable Care Act on Employee Benefits (Jenkins Law Library, 2013);
- Medicaid Law (National Business Institute, 2013).